Monday, November 27, 2017

Malam yang Dingin..

Malam yang Dingin..probably because of cuaca kot..or probably because of hati..I cant say much on what we feel inside..it is rahsia Allah..not mine..I can only control and contain the feelings..with all my might..that is what I can do now..

Heal..

Heal urself..dont depend to others to heal yours..u are what u feel..only u can decide to empower urself to change..when God says Kun Fayakuun..u cant change the outcome..

Life..

Life is full of choices..it is like a box of chocolate..u never know what u gonna get..u always have a choice in doing something..to be positive (happy) or negative (down) about it..in the end..it is ur choice..not others..ramli ms pun cakap kt nabil..be urself..u pay ur own bills..not others..

This is not considered as merepek..this is me..up to u all to consider as what..

Dah mcm lagu baz luhrmann plak..


No comments:

Post a Comment