Monday, January 22, 2018

Disbelief

2 meanings for a single word but I am writing in the context of inability to accept something that is real or true. Not on faith..I am Islam..we believe in Allah The Almighty..

Ever imagined that we had everything all figured out? All the plans laid and all the hopes forecasted? But in the end, it was not meant to be. Kusangkakan panas berpanjangan, sekali tengah hari hujan daaa...

My inside are torn apart actually..will take time for the rebuild..and I dont reckon it to be easy..well, to be frank, I do not where to start..I do not know whether should I start either..

This is not me at all..writing in such lingo..but come to think of it..it was never wrong, we are just being human..we serve Him..Allah approves, denies and so much more as He creates the universe..

It was a hell of a roller-coaster ride, these years, but like it or not, even if the train was gone, the railings still always be there..but, is this the end or not? Wallahu'alam..we never know..

2 comments: